It’s March again and that means the Midwest Foodservice Expo is this month! I’ve attended the expo for the first
Food Blog Exploring & Exploiting Milwaukee's Food & Foodies
Welcome to MilwaukeeFoodCritic.com - a local food blog on Milwaukee's restaurants and food by me, Rachel Howe, a fellow born and raised Milwaukeean. I created this blog as a passion project (I love food) and also as a way to cover gaps from sites like OnMilwaukee.com and Visit Milwaukee that I think are missing, like:
- - How is the restaurant's food AND atmosphere?
- - How is hard is it to find parking?
- - What are the best places to go for those with diet restrictions?
- - Where can I find a list of Milwaukee food bloggers to review my restaurant?
- - How can I collaborate with Milwaukee restaurants to review or promote their food?
Looking for reviews and insights on where to eat in Milwaukee? Need to find restaurants that offer diet-friendly options like gluten-free and low calorie? Or maybe you're just hungry and looking for some food inspiration. Either way, explore the site and see what you find!