Are you a passionate food blogger in Milwaukee or a surrounding city in Southeastern Wisconsin? Then you should join our list of food bloggers here on Milwaukee Food Critic!
This is a great way to get your information in front of Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin-based restaurants and other establishments looking for you to review and promote their delicious food and drink selections. You’ll also be part of a food blogging community that shares the same interests as you!
Learn more about the membership benefits and costs below to get started. We hope you’ll join the family!
- Highly targeted, niche food-based website where you can share your blog and your writing skills
- Access to a private Facebook group with other Wisconsin-based food bloggers and businesses
- Get in front of Milwaukee and surrounding city restaurants and advertisers to promote or review their establishment
- Branding & SEO – Your logo, a do-follow link to your website/blog and links to your social accounts
- $12/year. Or, just $1 a month. That’s less than two venti-sized Starbucks lattes!
Purchase a membership:
Your Name or Blog Name
Your description here with your website and social profile links.
Rachel Howe, Milwaukee Food Critic
Milwaukee Food Critic is a food blog that writes about food and restaurants in the Milwaukee area to provide locals and visitors looking for food inspiration or ideas for a night out on the town.
Have questions? Fill out the form below, or email Rachel at hello [at] milwaukeefoodcritic [dot] com.